#Nasa #LED – NASA Inspired Hubble LED Bracelet (video) – If you are in search of a unique piece of geeky jewellery you might be interested in the Celestial Fireworks LED Bracelet created by ThinkGeek and inspired by NASA.
The bracelet has been made using a NASA Hubble telescope image which has been used to celebrate the 25th anniversary Hubble science. Check out the video below to learn more and see the bracelet in action.
The Celestial Fireworks LED Bracelet Is now available to purchase priced at $60 and includes 15 LED lights that twinkle. Features of the NASA Inspired bracelet include:
– A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
– Design features Celestial Fireworks captured by NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope around bracelet
– 15 LED lights twinkle when turned on
– Magnetic hinge allows for maximum wrist of 7″
– Materials: Stainless steel inside the bangle
– On/off button preserves battery life
– Batteries: Rechargeable (one charge lasts c. 8 hours)
– Charging takes c. 1 hour
– Includes proprietary USB charging cable with breakaway magnetic connector
– Includes a charge indicator light (blue when charging, unlit when done)
– Dimensions: 1″ thick bangle on 2 3/4″ x 3″ oval; 40″ charging cable
– Weight: 3.2 oz.
– Includes bracelet and proprietary USB charging cable
– Note: We recommend you plug this into a wall charger. If you plug it into your computer, you may receive an error message. Remove all other USB devices and retry.