Top 10 Best Prank Android Apps for Trolling your Friends: If you want to really troll your friends then your smartphone will help you to do so with the best android apps that will help you to troll your friends in the amazing way with your android.
Welcome back to our weekly The 10 Awesome Android App Updates column, where we take a look at the most frequently upgraded apps for the week. We’ve found that one of the best ways to discover useful apps is to find the ones that are actually being updated by the developers rather than selecting the apps with the most installs. As in the past, we’re going to filter out minor updates for the super-popular apps that have over 10 million installs, but we’ll make exceptions for apps that have had significant updates. We hope you enjoy this weekly feature and that you discover some apps that end up being useful.
AppLocker Fake Crash
Working on 2.2 and higher
AppLocker Fake Crash lets you protect any applications what you want with fake crash screen and your password.
You can lock: Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, SMS, Email, Gallery, Camera, Messenger, and any apps you choose. Never worry again about someone seeing your private data.
Wih fake crash screen which may deceive others into thinking that this application has a glitch.
Step 1: Create your password
– When you first open AppLocker Fake Crash. The application will ask you to create a new password (with maximum 6 numeric digits). This password will allow you to manage lock, unlock your private application.
– You can change your old password by go to setting, select “Change Password”
Step 2: Lock your application.
– After creating your new password you will see the list off all installed applications in your phone. Select the app you want to protect.
– If you don’t want to lock that app anymore. Click or hold down to the app on locked list screen to delete.
Step 3: How to open to your private application
– From the launcher, tap on your private app icon. The fake crash screen will be displayed. Please hold down to “OK” button to open locking screen.
You will be asked to type your password. Insert the correct password to gain the permission to access to your app.
If you fogot your password. Please uninstall and reinstall AppLocker again.
The AppLocker is working as well as your phone is rebooted.
Now, your privacy is protected and you can be worry-free while lending your phone to others.